Sensory Friendly Haircuts
Lollipop Kids Foundation provides a safe, comfortable environment that makes everyone feel at ease and makes haircuts a breeze! Local stylist, Andrea Price, is committed to make haircuts a pleasant experience for the whole family! Haircuts are done by Andrea at our family-friendly center in Gaithersburg.
New Haircuts Process During COVID-19 Pandemic
- We will be operating at 50% capacity.
- We’ve extended the time between appointments to allow time for proper sanitation of the station and tools.
- Haircuts will be given inside our center. However, only the haircut room will be open. Please plan accordingly. Masks are required.
- Please limit people in attendance to 1 child and 1 adult. If special circumstances are needed, you must get approval first.
- Temperatures will be taken prior to entrance.
- Call or text 202-834-7011 when you arrive and let us know you are here. We will let you know when the stylist is ready for you.
At Lollipop Kids Foundation, we are committed to making haircuts a pleasant experience for children and young adults with sensory sensitivities, and their families. We will provide a safe and comfortable environment to allow for a less stressful haircutting experience. Please note that we reserve the right to modify our restrictions at any time, to accommodate for recommended safety measures.
Haircuts cost $23 for kids and $30 for adults.
You can find upcoming haircuts dates on our Upcoming Events page, and sign up for an available time on our Calendly page.
For questions, email email@example.com or call (202) 640-2035.